70ft. Long Dual Lane Obstacle Course
- Dimensions: 70'L X 11'W X 16'H
- Outlets: (3) Seperate electrical outlets, on its own curcuit, within 100ft.
- Monitors: This item requires (1) Attendant to stay with the unit while in use. You may use your own attendant, or book an attendant with us.
70ft. Long Dual Lane Rush!
This dual lane 70 Foot long obstacle course combines our 40ft. obstacle course and the 30ft. Rock Climb Slide to make an incredibly long and super fun day at your School, Party or Picnic. Race your Classmates, Co-Workers, Parents Teachers, Teens or small kids over 3 years old, through the entrance tubes, then make your way through the inflated biff and bash pillars, squeeze your way to the small climb, through more tunnels and up the Rock Climb and Slide to victory. And do it again and again. Don’t be fooled by cheaper and smaller imitations this is the one they will scream about.
This unit is is great if you're looking to keep the kids moving, and challenging each other! This provides 2 lanes through the whole unit, allowing fun competition! Start out moving in and out of each obstacle, and finally zooming down the slide to see who wins!
Race your Classmates, Co-Workers, Parents, Teachers, Teens or kids over 4 years old.
4 hour rental, staff included
Great for Schools, Camps, Picnics, Corporate Events, and Backyard Bashes
Recommended for ages 5 and up
Delivered on time, everytime
Cancel anytime up until 8AM the morning of your event due to poor weather
Some travel rates may apply
Occupancy: 2 (1 in each lane)
Attendants/Monitors: This item requires (1) Attendant to stay with the unit while in use. You may use your own attendant, or book an attendant with us
Setup: We would need to know specifically if it will be on grass or apshalt a minimum of 5 days prior to your booking. All anchors need to be secured using a spike or sandbag according the manufacture guidelines. We prefer to use ground stakes when possible, if this is not an option we will need to anchor using sandbags.
1. Your setup location needs to be free of rocks, pet waste, sharp objects, or any other hazards.
2. We cannot setup under any utility lines and must have a clearance of 5 feet in all directions away from any obstacles.
3. Please make sure you clear a spot for us to park & unload the equipment as close to the location as possible. If your parking is further than 75 feet please notify our office or put it in the notes portion of your booking.
Professional setup/tear down.
We are registered with the State of Illinois Dept of Labor, Amusement Rides Division
We have Liability Insurance
Pre and Post Event Cleaning, Sanitizing and Inspection
Staking and/or Sandbagging
Extension Cords (we bring out the extensions needed to get electric to the spot you are setting up in) Keep in mind we can only go 100 ft max.