70ft. Vertical Rush + 40ft.Obstacle Course
- Dimensions: 70'L X 18'W X 24'H
- Outlets: (4) Seperate electrical outlets, on its own curcuit, within 100ft.
- Monitors: This item requires (1) Attendant to stay with the unit while in use. You may use your own attendant, or book an attendant with us.
Take your party to the next Level
Make your party the best it's ever been! This unit is larger than life, and will keep all of your guests entertained the whole time! Race through the 70ft. Daul Lane Obstacle course, and keep going until you reach the bottom of the giant slide! This is a great unit to add to any gathering, for people of all ages!
Race your Classmates, Co-Workers, Parents, Teachers, Teens or kids over 5 years old.
4 hour rental, staff included
Great for Schools, Camps, Picnics, Corporate Events, and Backyard Bashes
Recommended for ages 4 and up
Cancel anytime up until 8AM the morning of your event due to poor weather and receive a full refund of your desposit.
Some travel rates may apply
Occupancy: 2 (1 in each lane)
Setup: We would need to know specifically if it will be on grass or apshalt a minimum of 5 days prior to your booking. All anchors need to be secured using a spike or sandbag according the manufacture guidelines. We prefer to use ground stakes when possible, if this is not an option we will need to anchor using sandbags.
1. Your setup location needs to be free of rocks, pet waste, sharp objects, or any other hazards.
2. Must have a Flat Surface for Setup. We cannot setup under any utility lines and must have a clearance of 5 feet in all directions away from any obstacles.
3. Please make sure you clear a spot for us to park & unload the equipment as close to the location as possible. If your parking is further than 75 feet please notify our office or put it in the notes portion of your booking.
Professional setup/tear down.
We are registered with the State of Illinois Dept of Labor, Amusement Rides Division
We have Liability Insurance
Pre and Post Event Cleaning, Sanitizing and Inspection
Staking and/or Sandbagging
Extension Cords (we bring out the 4 extensions needed to get electric to the spot you are setting up in) Keep in mind we can only go 100 ft max.