Vertical Rush Obstacle Slide
- Dimensions: 28'L X 18'W X 22'H
- Outlets: (2) Seperate electrical outlets, on its own curcuit, within 100ft.
- Monitors: This item requires (1) Attendant to stay with the unit while in use. You may use your own attendant, or book an attendant with us.
This brand-new concept combines an obstacle course and a giant slide. Race your opponent through the entrance tubes, bash your way through inflated pillars, make the steep easy to climb steps up the rock wall to the top, and experience the steep slide of the Vertical Rush to the bottom finish line.
Race your Classmates, Co-Workers, Parents, Teachers, Teens or small kids over 5 years old.
4 hour rental, staff included
Great for Schools, Camps, Picnics, Corporate Events, and Backyard Bashes
Recommended for ages 5 and up
Delivered on time, everytime
Cancel anytime up until 8AM the morning of your event due to poor weather and receive a full refund of your desposit.
Some travel rates may apply
Occupancy: 2 (1 in each lane)
Setup: We would need to know specifically if it will be on grass or apshalt a minimum of 5 days prior to your booking. All anchors need to be secured using a spike or sandbag according the manufacture guidelines. We prefer to use ground stakes when possible, if this is not an option we will need to anchor using sandbags.
1. Your setup location needs to be free of rocks, pet waste, sharp objects, or any other hazards.
2. Must have a Flat Surface for Setup. We cannot setup under any utility lines and must have a clearance of 5 feet in all directions away from any obstacles.
3. Please make sure you clear a spot for us to park & unload the equipment as close to the location as possible. If your parking is further than 75 feet please notify our office or put it in the notes portion of your booking.
Professional setup/tear down.
We are registered with the State of Illinois Dept of Labor, Amusement Rides Division
We have Liability Insurance
Pre and Post Event Cleaning, Sanitizing and Inspection
Staking and/or Sandbagging
Extension Cords (we bring out the extension cords needed to get electric to the spot you are setting up in) Keep in mind we can only go 100 ft max. to the Inflatables.